Garlic Kit - Garlic Lover's Cooking Gift Box by Culinarie Kit
Our Garlic Lover's Gift Box is for fans of flavor, aficionados of aromatics, supporters of the savory. Garlic is familiar yet bold; a must in so many dishes. Use your garlicky ingredients and tools to whip up something that lingers on the palate in just the right way. Don't have our Garlic Box yet? Get it here.
Please note: Ingredients change seasonally and based on availability from producers, so this list may contain ingredients not included in your box.
Seattle Garlic Seasoning Blend
Two Snooty Chefs is one of our favorite vendors, because every spice blend they make is fresh tasting and delicious. Their offerings are a collection of one-stop seasonings that will make the most boring meal stand out. For garlic lovers, this Seattle Garlic Seasoning really brings it home.
Seattle Garlic Seasoning Tips
- Mashed potatoes. Pasta. Olive oil and bread. Carbs love this stuff.
- Add to lighter proteins like tofu, seafood or chicken for a fresh but flavorful meal.
- Roll into softened butter for a delicious compound butter that will knock your socks off.
Roasted Garlic & Basil Fettuccine
This pasta really has the rich and subtle flavors of Italy. It’s the perfect combination of Italian basil and mellowed, slightly sweet roasted garlic. It makes the perfect vehicle for a homemade sauce of crushed tomatoes, olive oil, and grilled vegetables.
Roasted Garlic & Basil Fettuccine Tips
- Don't forget to salt the pasta water! As every Italian grandma knows, the water in which you boil your pasta should be "saltier than the sea."
- When you drain the water off pasta, do not rinse or add oil — though these are common to keep the pasta separated, they can prevent your sauces from clinging to the noodles.
- This is worlds above the store-bought 99¢ boxed pasta, so you'll want to make sure it's al dente (slightly chewy). This will add more texture to your dish and really let these tasty noods shine.
Roasted Garlic Pepper
Greenpoint Trading Company is one of our very favorite spice blend producers, and this may just be our favorite blend from them entirely! This all-purpose seasoning adds a hearty, aromatic kick to just about any dish from proteins, soups, veggies, or sides.
Roasted Garlic Garlic Pepper Tips
- It can be added any time during the cooking process, even lightly dry toasted in the pan before you add oil or butter.
- Sprinkle onto starches like potatoes or rice after cooking for an extra zing.
- Use as a rub to season proteins or veggies. This blend makes a great "foil packet" seasoning for grills or campfires.
- Add some into a roux when preparing soups or gravies for a toasty punch of extra flavor.
Miner's Mix XXX-Garlic Rub
This powerful garlic rub looks like you'd buy it at a cute flea market in a rural town famous for its apple pie! The Miner's Mix company is actually from central California, and is family owned an operated. They focus on whole, real ingredients to create a line of delicious seasoning blends, and this XXX-Garlic Rub is one of their major standouts.
XXX-Garlic Rub Tips
- As the name suggests, rub proteins with this spice mix to add a rich, garlicky flavor, whether you're barbecuing, baking, or frying.
- Air fried or baked chickpeas are a healthy snack that keeps getting more popular. After you pull yours out of the oven, dust them with the XXX-Garlic Rub to make an irresistible crunchy treat.
- Soften a stick of butter (or 4oz of a vegan alternative), and manually work in 1 Tbsp of this rub. Refrigerate and use anywhere you'd use butter: pan frying, baking, or even sauteeing!
Roasted Garlic Savory Jam
Blake Hill's Roasted Garlic Savory Jam is incredible on its own, but it also makes an unexpectedly powerful addition to all kinds of recipes! To make it, garlic is slowly caramelized to create a deliciously creamy and rich jam and then cooked with balsamic vinegar, rosemary, cracked black pepper and sea salt and an exuberant umami flavor.
Roasted Garlic Savory Jam
- This garlic jam can be used as is, spread onto a burger bun or paired with your favorite cheese or nut butter.
- It makes a delicious addition to the filling for pocket pastas like pelmeni or ravioli. Pair it with a soft cheese like ricotta or chevre, or mildly seasoned ground protein.
- Use it as a secret ingredient in your sauces. The flavor is lightly sweet, so try it to soften up the attack of a hot sauce or spicy chili.
Crunchy Garlic Oil
Chili crisp has been all the rage for topping ramens, noodle dishes, and proteins as of late. This oil takes that trend and makes it crunchier with almonds and whole slices of garlic!
Crunchy Garlic Oil Tips
- Use as a garnish for every dish you can imagine, from roast chicken to hummus to mashed potatoes!
- Stir in a teaspoon to rice or other grains as they cook.
- Fold into cream cheese or sour cream for a quick and zesty dip.
As always, every Culinarie Kit is packaged to be as useful as possible--and friendly to the environment! It's why we pack your ingredients in a reusable and durable cotton flour sack towel. These towels can be hand or machine washed and are great as a baking weight, a substitute for cheesecloth, or simply cleaning up spills around the kitchen.
Remember, your Culinarie Kit boxes and all packing materials are either 100% recycled or reused from vendor shipments. Please continue the trend and reuse or recycle your boxes!
Wanna give a Garlic Kit to the garlic lover in your life? Order your garlic gift set here!