Indulge yourself with our Lush Kit! From the deepest darkest chocolate to the brightest, sweeties absinthe-inspired orange marmalade, you're bound to find a decadent new favorite ingredient.
We always add new recipes to these collections, so don't forget to check back!
Please note: Ingredients change seasonally and based on availability from producers, so this list may contain ingredients not included in your box. Looking for something included in another Kit? Find it on our full ingredient list here.
Kentucky Bourbon Rub
from Serious Foodie
Bourbon barrel aged sea salt and earthy molasses make this blend shine.
Kentucky Bourbon Rub Tips
- Try it alongside whipped butter on a baked sweet potato.
- Rub generously on any protein before grilling or searing.
- Add to a mayonnaise-based pasta salad for an unexpectedly unique side dish at your next cookout.
Kentucky Bourbon Rub Recipes
Desert Pepper - Tequila Blend
from PS Seasonings
This grinder is fresh cracked flavor with an agave-inspired finish.
Desert Pepper Tips
- Bring that rice to life, whether it’s long grain or cauliflower.
- Tacos, tacos, tacos.
- Grind some generous twists onto corn on the cop or street corn off the cob.
Desert Pepper Recipes
Bloody Mary Sea Salt
from Crimson and Clove
It’s like a culinary microscope on the classic breakfast cocktail. Salt, celery, horseradish, go!
Bloody Mary Sea Salt Tips
- Well, let's explore the obvious: use it to garnish a bloody mary!
- This is a magic seafood vial. Sprinkle some on shrimp, tuna steak, salmon, or cod for a fantastic grilled or pan-fried protein.
- Don't eat fish? Let this salt work its magic on some foil packet grillables. We suggest asparagus or portobello 'shrooms.
Turmeric Infused Dark Hot Chocolate
from Elements Truffles
Rich, different, and dark. Drink it by the cup or use it in your next batch of brownies—instead of the stale cocoa powder at the back of your cabinet.
Turmeric Infused Chocolate Tips
- If you're using a press, you can add a tablespoon of this drinking chocolate to your coffee grounds for a subtle and decadent mocha treat.
- Use as a dusting powder for truffles, like in the avocado truffle recipe below!
- Use anywhere you would use cocoa powder—brownies, cookies, smoothies, cakes—for a more complex chocolate flavor.
Turmeric Infused Hot Chocolate Recipes
Bourbon Smoked Bluegrass Soy Sauce
from Bourbon Barrel Foods
Try a drop right now. There are no words for this magical liquid, you just have to taste it. We promise.
Bourbon Smoked Soy Sauce Tips
- Vegetarians, take note: this is your new favorite thing. Just a couple drops can invigorate mild-flavored vegan proteins like tempeh or tofu.
- One dropper into a pot of chili will make it taste like it's been cooked over a campfire.
- Use it alongside slightly sweet recipes to mellow out—but still compliment—the intensity of the smoke flavor.
Bourbon Smoked Soy Sauce Recipes
Absinthe Orange Deliciousness
Sweet, unique, peculiar, delicious. Orange chicken will never be the same. Neither will your cheese plate.
Absinthe Orange Marmalade Tips
- Get glaze-happy! Whether it's meat, veggies, seafood, or vegetarian proteins like seitan, or even baked quickbreads, this anise-y orange marmalade adds that complex, not-too-sweet finish that glazed dishes crave.
- If you're in a snacky mood, pair this with a nice bleu, brie, or white cheddar.
Absinthe Orange Marmalade Recipes
Smoked Spice Orange Pork Spare Ribs
Orange Pineapple Black Fried Rice
This spice blend is Chef Ellie's spicy masterpiece, mixing ancho and aleppo chiles with smoked paprika and toasted onion. It’s got just enough heat to make you notice—it's hot as heck, not hot as hell!—with savory notes designed to amp up the blandest dish.
Heckdust Seasoning Blend Tips
- Add a dash to a batch of chili for a more interesting heat than your classic cayenne pepper.
- A light sprinkle will take a pair of overeasy eggs to the next level.
- Toss with roasted brussel sprouts or kale for a healthy and delicious snack.
We threw in the towel...
As always, every Culinarie Kit is packaged to be as useful as possible--and friendly to the environment! It's why we pad your ingredients and toys in a reusable and durable cotton flour sack towel. These towels can be hand or machine washed and are great as a baking weight, a substitute for cheesecloth, or just to clean up spills around the kitchen.
Remember, your Culinarie Kit boxes and all packing materials are either 100% recycled or reused from vendor shipments. Please continue the trend and reuse or recycle your boxes!
Wanna share Culinarie Kit with your favorite chef? Order a gift subscription here!